Air fryers are one of the latest and greatest kitchen appliances, but they come with a lot of questions. Which is better, the AF100 or the AF161? What’s in an air fryer to make it work so well? How do you use it properly for the best results?
The Ninja AF100 is a smaller, more affordable version of the Ninja AF161 that’s supposed to be better for home use. Plenty of people are unsure which one will work best and they’re not sure what should they get.
In our article, we break down the Ninja AF100 vs. Ninja AF161 to help you make an informed decision in choosing which one is better for your needs and budget.
- Ninja AF100 Air Fryer Overview
- Ninja AF161 Air Fryer Overview
- Comparison between Ninja Af100 vs Ninja Af161 Air Fryer
- Ninja AF100 vs. Ninja AF161 Air Fryer: Which Is The Best?
Ninja AF100 Air Fryer Overview
The Ninja AF100 air fryer is a compact and lightweight appliance that is designed to make your life easier in the kitchen. The cooking time is sped up because the basket is circular, which allows for more circulation of hot air.
The Ninja AF100 air fryer is easy to use and clean. It also has a pause button so that you can stop the cooking process without destroying your food. Additionally, the Ninja AF100 can cook 2 portions of homemade fries or a platter of snacks.
- The Ninja AF100 air fryer is a good choice if you have limited counter space.
- It’s also less expensive than its counterpart, which makes it more affordable.
- The Ninja has many features that are usually found in an air fryer this size but not usually together: a digital touch screen, preset buttons, and a removable cooking basket.
- The air fryer is compact and lightweight
- High quality and durability
- Potential to be damaged easily
- Overheats while cooking because of the plastic case
- It makes a lot of noise during cooking
Check the Price of Ninja AF100 Air Fryer on Amazon
Ninja AF161 Air Fryer Overview
The Ninja AF161 Air Fryer is a high-quality air fryer that cooks food with less fat than traditional air fryers. It was pitted against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries in a test and the AF161 came out on top with crisper results in less time.
The Max Crisp Technology delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook foods up to 30% faster (Versus Ninja AF100) for hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for guilt-free fried favorites.
The Ninja AF161 Air Fryer is a larger air fryer that can cook up to 3 pounds of French fries or chicken wings. It has 7-in-1 functionality and comes with a 20 recipe book. The air fryer is also nonstick and dishwasher safe.
- The Ninja Air Fryer has a wide range of temperatures, which makes it suitable for a variety of cooking methods.
- It is compact and easy to store, which makes it good for smaller counters.
- It has more features like broil and max crisp.
- Less fat than traditional air fryers
- Nonstick, dishwasher safe
- 5.5 qt air fryer with basket and 20 recipe book
- Burning plastic smell
- Not easy to clean.
- The air fryer is a bit loud.
Check the Price of Ninja AF161 Air Fryer on Amazon
Comparison between Ninja Af100 vs Ninja Af161 Air Fryer
|Features||Ninja AF100||Ninja AF161|
|Capacity||4 Quart||5.5 Quart|
|Dimension (Inch)||13.6 x 11 x 13.3||14 x 11 x 14.75|
|Weight||9.7 lbs||11 Ibs|
|Temperature||105F to 400F||105F to 450F|
|First Arrival||Aug 13, 2018||Jul 5, 2019|
|Cooking Presets||Air fry, roast, preheat, dehydrate||Air fry, roast, preheat, dehydrate, broil, bake, max crisp|
|Color Varients||Black/ Gray||Black/ Gray|
|Control Panel||Digital Touch||Digital Touch|
|Suitable for||small family||Yes|
|Multi-layer rack||not included||Yes|
- The Ninja AF161 has more interior cooking space but is slightly heavier than the Ninja AF150.
- Both air fryers are made of the same material and have a glossy outer finish.
- Both models include additional accessories to make cooking easier and more fun for users.
- Both models have 20 cooking recipes, with the addition of a few unique features.
- The Ninja AF161 has a wider temperature range of 105F to 450F, making it more versatile than the competitor.
- Additionally, the Ninja AF161 has more cooking functions, making it a better value for your money.
Ninja AF100 vs. Ninja AF161 Air Fryer: Which Is The Best?
When it comes to air fryers, there are a lot of different models on the market. So, which one should you choose? If you’re not sure where to start, here’s a breakdown of two popular models: the Ninja AF100 and the Ninja AF161.
The Ninja AF100 is perfect for small kitchens and those who don’t want a bulky appliance. It has a lighter weight and a capacity of 4 quarts. Plus, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
The Ninja AF161 is the best air fryer when you need to cook food more quickly or have more space available. It has more weight and a capacity of 5.5 quarts. Plus, it comes with an 8-month warranty.
One thing to keep in mind when purchasing an air fryer is the size of its basket. The Ninja Foodi AF161 has an increased frying ability by one compared to other appliances, but it also has a larger size.
If you’re not worried about the size increase, then the AF161 would be a great option for you. However, if space is limited, consider opting for the AF101 instead.
Finally, another feature that sets the Ninja Air Fryer apart is its broil rack. This allows for multi-level cooking, which saves time and fuel – perfects if you want to cook multiple things at once!
What size is Ninja Air Fryer AF100?
The Ninja Foodi AF100 air fryer is a great option if you’re looking for an appliance that doesn’t take up a lot of space. It’s about 4 quarts, which is great for small kitchens.
What is the main difference between Ninja Air Fryer AF161 and AF100?
The main difference between the Ninja Air Fryer AF161 and AF100 is that the 161 has a bigger fan. This means that it can accommodate a larger quantity of food, making it ideal for gatherings or parties. The 100 model is more suited for personal use.
- Actifry vs Air Fryer: Which is the Best Fryer for You In 2022? - October 22, 2022
- How to Grill in Microwave Convection Oven: The Best Way to Heat, Rack, and Work - September 17, 2022
- How to Use the Multi-Layer Rack in an Air Fryer - September 17, 2022