If you are having issues connecting your Cosori air fryer to your WIFI network, this post for you. We want to show you the possible ways to solve Cosori air fryer not connecting to WiFi.
The Cosori Air Fryer is a high-quality product, perfect for making your favorite snacks. It is designed not only to keep you from over-consuming oils, but also the flavor in your food, and help you eat healthier.
While this is an excellent product, there are some issues that their customers have reported. Some of these issues are not as severe as others.
For instance, if the Cosori Air Fryer doesn’t connect to your WiFi. This is not a major issue and does not affect the quality of your food preparation, but is still worth noting if your Air Fryer doesn’t connect to a network.
- First of all, check that you have entered the correct password when you added your device to your network. You can use the password you have for your router or one that may be assigned to your phone.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try resetting your router and see if the Cosori Air Fryer connects then. If it doesn’t work, try rebooting your device and see if there is any improvement.
- You could also try unplugging all other devices connected to the network and checking whether the Cosori Air Fryer connects.
If this is not the case, then your issue is that the device can’t connect to your router.
You can try using another network and make sure it connects. If it does, but still doesn’t work with your Wi-Fi, there is a problem.
For additional assistance, you can contact Cosori Air Fryer support to see whether or not they have a solution for you. If they do, we will describe what to do in the following paragraphs.
Otherwise, you will have to contact your router’s manufacturer. If the issue occurs with multiple networks, the problem could be your router itself.
- To do this, you will have to open up the Cosori Air Fryer and carefully check whether the device is connected properly to your network. You can use an Ethernet cable or reset and clear all of your network settings.
- After clearing the settings, you can try to connect it again after setting a new password. If that still doesn’t work, then it may be an issue with the device itself.
If you can see a light on the Cosori Air Fryer, then it is working. If not, then check to see if your Ethernet cable is connected properly and if there is any damage.
This could be your issue if this is the case. If your Ethernet cable is damaged, there are guides on how to repair it. On the other hand, if your Ethernet cables are not damaged or connected properly, you will have to contact Cosori Air Fryer support.
We assume that your WiFi is working correctly. It should work fine before you can plug in your cosori air fryer by following this step below.
How to set up Cosori air fryer wifi
- Download the VeSync app. To download the VeSync app, scan the QR code or search for “VeSync” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the VeSync app. If you have an existing account, tap Sign in. Tap Sign In to create a new account.
- Make sure you are connected to a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the smart air fryer. Press and hold the power icon for more than 5 seconds until the Wi-Fi icon appears and starts flashing on the screen.
- Follow the instructions in the app to add your smart air fryer.
- Now you can use your smart air fryer with the VeSync app
How to connect Cosori air fryer to wifi
The installation and connection process of Cosori Air fryer is painless and intuitive. You simply remove the packaging, wash the drawer and basket, plug in the power supply, download the VeSync app and connect to the air fryer.
- In the VeSYNC app, remove the air fryer from the list of connected devices.
- On your PHONE: turn on Location, Bluetooth and connect to your home Wi-Fi network
- Press and hold the power button on your air fryer for 5 seconds until it beeps and the Wi-Fi icon flashes
- In the VeSYNC app, search for the correct model of Cosori air fryer or select manually from a drop-down menu. The model number is located on the bottom of your air fryer. Tap your Airfryer icon in the app.
- The VeSYNC app will attempt to connect to your air fryer. Now you should be connected. You can also rename your air fryer for Alexa voice commands! If you’re not currently connected and want help in the comments, please provide as much information as you can. Please don’t ask and then disappear forever, it pollutes the thread
All of this goes back to the instructions on how to connect it properly. If you have any questions about this or cannot find the answer on their website, then contact Cosori Air Fryer Support for assistance.
Can you use Cosori air fryer without WiFi?
Can you use Cosori air fryer without WiFi? You can use the Cosori air fryer with or without WiFi and your phone. Simply operate it using the touch buttons on the control panel. The buttons allow you to set the power level and timer. This lets you control the air fryer without using a network connection.
All this means is that if your device is already on, you can use the Cosori air fryer with it. If your device is off or not within range.
When you think of the best ways to cook food, things like frying or baking probably spring to mind. But what if there was a way that could take out these methods and still give you similar results? The Cosori Air Fryer is one such device that can help you cook your food without any heat at all and it does so in a variety of different ways.
Of course, this fryer does have its limitations. If you want to use it in the oven, then you will need to use the accessory that fits on your standard oven and place the Cosori Air Fryer inside it. However, if you are looking to use this fryer as a way of cooking with no heat in an actual electric frying pan or air frying device then you will need to make sure that you are using it in conjunction with a power outlet.
If you don’t have access to a power outlet nearby then we are sorry to say that you will need to use another method of cooking and potentially look for another air frying device. However, if you do have access to a power outlet within close proximity then you can guarantee that this will be the best way for you to cook your food and enjoy delicious homemade treats.
That being said, the Cosori Air Fryer is still an impressive device and it creates great results with little effort on your part.
- Actifry vs Air Fryer: Which is the Best Fryer for You In 2022? - October 22, 2022
- How to Grill in Microwave Convection Oven: The Best Way to Heat, Rack, and Work - September 17, 2022
- How to Use the Multi-Layer Rack in an Air Fryer - September 17, 2022