A good sausage gravy is hard to find. Sure, you can whip up a tasty and simple dish of potatoes with some bacon but that will never be the same as Bob Evans Sausage Gravy.
Have you ever wondered why the Bob Evans Sausage Gravy is brown?
You might be wondering why Bob Evans sausage gravy is brown when other restaurants make it white or red? For starters, the colour comes from spices. The famous restaurant uses green bell peppers and jalapenos along with black pepper which gives the brown sauce its beautiful hue. The spices are sprinkled on the meat just before cooking.
- Why is Bob Evans sausage gravy brown?
- Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe
- How to make Bob Evans Sausage Gravy at Home
- How to make Bob Evans Breakfast Sausage Recipe at Home
- Why should you cook the Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe?
- How long is Bob Evans sausage gravy good for in the fridge?
Why is Bob Evans sausage gravy brown?
Bob Evans sausage gravy recipe is brown because it contains flour, which gives the mix a dark color. The brown color of the sausage gravy also comes from a combination of spices, but Bob’s secret recipe and superior ingredients are what makes it taste so good. This can be easily remedied by using less flour or substituting bread crumbs for part of the flour to make it lighter.
So I’d like to share the most delectable Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe with you, which will allow you to enjoy the divine taste of gravy sausage in no time.
Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe
No foodie can deny the taste of Bob Evans’ gravy recipe. Furthermore, it can be the most ideal snack at any party, unexpected guests at home, campfire with friends or family, and breakfast. The ingredients for Bob Evans sausage gravy are also readily available, making it increasingly popular.
Bob Evans Sausage is not only great for evening or party snacks; it’s also a fantastic breakfast dish. It is unquestionably an ideal breakfast meal due to its high protein and calorie content.
How to make Bob Evans Sausage Gravy at Home
- 1 package of organic Bob Evans’ Sausage.
- 2 tablespoon of organic olive oil.
- 1 cup organic buttermilk.
- ½ cup of organic all-purpose flour.
- 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper.
- To begin the recipe, unpack all of the sausages and place them in a nice saucepan.
- 2 tbsp olive oil to prevent the sausages from sticking to the pan while cooking
- Then, cook the sausages on medium heat until they are brownish in color.
- Once the brown color is achieved, a slightly smoky odor is detected. Then, to make the perfect gravy sausages, chop the sausages into smaller pieces.
- Then, add the flour and cook for 1 minute to remove the raw smell of the flour.
- Then add the milk and set aside for 10 minutes to achieve the desired thickness of the gravy sausages.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2 minutes to achieve the perfect brownish gravy sausages.
- The Bob Evans gravy sausage is then ready to serve. It is always the most satisfying snacks that anyone would want to include in their dishes.
How to make Bob Evans Breakfast Sausage Recipe at Home
- 1 lb Bob Evans pork sausages.
- ½ tsp salt.
- 1/3 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp ground bay leaf seasoning.
- 1 cup water.
- 1/3 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- Unwrap the lean sausages and place them in a medium-sized frying pan. The sausages will then be cooked over high heat.
- Cook for 6 minutes after adding the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and garlic bay leaf seasoning to bring out the savory breakfast flavor.
- 1 cup water is added to keep the sausages tender and not too dry. Then leave it for 10 minutes to continue cooking on low heat.
- After chopping the sausages into appropriate sizes, finish with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- Finally, the Bob Evans Sausage is ready for breakfast and can be served with a slice of bread to get the day started right.
Why should you cook the Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe?
The Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe is a well-rated and positively reviewed recipe. It has been rated four out of five stars on the website of its manufacturer, Bob Evans. This means that it’s easy to make and it tastes good with delicious gravy.
Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe is a great dish that you can make for your family. It’s easy to prepare, takes less time than other recipes, and tastes delicious!
Furthermore, Bob Evans sausage gravy recipe has simple ingredients that are easily available at grocery stores. You just need the right amount of each ingredient in order to cook it successfully so if you’re not looking for complicated instructions then this is the recipe for sure!
How long is Bob Evans sausage gravy good for in the fridge?
Bob Evans is one of the most well-known restaurants in America. Bob Evans sausage gravy is a product that has been given a lot of attention, with many people wanting to know how long it lasts for in the fridge. The answer? Four (4) days for optimal flavor and no sour taste!