Cosori is a leading innovator in the kitchen appliance industry. One of their best products is the Cosori air fryer, which has been making waves for many years now. One of the most common questions that customers ask about this product is how to change the temperature on a Cosori air fryer.
The Cosori air fryer has a lot of nifty little features that make the cooking feel like less of a chore. One such feature is the adjustable heat, which ranges from 175°-400° Fahrenheit. That’s quite a range! And it’s not always easy to find the temperature you’re looking for because the dial just spins around and around.
How do you change the temperature on the Cosori air fryer?
Let me show you!
The Cosori air fryer has series of buttons on it.
- Tap the temp button
- To change the temperature to a lower value, tap the minus (-) sign button to change the temperature to a lower temperature like 25°F degrees.
- To change the temperature to a higher value, tap the plus (+) sign button to change the temperature by 50°F degrees.
The buttons on the Cosori air fryer are sensitive enough to touch, with a little finger pressure. You can just use your thumb to change the temperature. However, you don’t have to always use your finger as an input device. You can also use your Cosori air fryer mobile app.
How do I change my Cosori air fryer from celsius to fahrenheit
Your Cosori air fryer provides the temperature settings for cooking in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. To change your Cosori air fryer from Celsius to Fahrenheit, you can enter the setting in through the “Easy Control Panel” on your Cosori Air Fryer.
To change your Cosori Air Fryer from Celsius to Fahrenheit, please:
- Press and hold “Start”.
- Once you have pressed “Start”, release it after its first light turns on (pulses white).
- The display should now read “CuHi10” on the top right and “–…–” on the bottom left of your Cosori Air Fryer.
- Your Cosori Air Fryer is now in setting mode. You can now adjust to the temperature you would prefer by using the “+/-” button.
- Once you have adjusted the temperature, press and hold “Start”.
- The display should now read, “Sett Mode 100%” (or whatever temperature setting you have chosen). This confirms you have changed your Cosori Air Fryer from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Press “Start” once more, and the display should now read “Hi10” or “-20” (depending on the temperature you have chosen).
- This confirms your setting has been accepted and will take effect immediately.
To reset your Cosori Air Fryer:
- Press and hold “Menu” for 3 seconds.
- Release “Start”.
- The display should now read “Sett Mode 100%” or “-20”. This confirms your setting has been accepted and will take effect immediately.
- To turn back to Celsius, press the “+” button at the bottom of the Cosori Air Fryer control panel until you hear a chime that signifies that the setting has been accepted. The Cosori Air Fryer will automatically shut off when it reaches the desired temperature.
- Press and hold “Start” to begin heating.
You can see that it is very easy to change the temperature on a Cosori air fryer if you know how to do it. You can cook foods at a lower temperature that will cook for longer and save energy.
The air fryer has its own temperature setting which is set by default to Celsius, so you can also change it to Fahrenheit via the methods mentioned above.