Does Cosori Air Fryer work with Google Home? A Google Home can be a great addition to your home. It is usually the first thing people buy when they start out with their smart homes. But what happens if you have a smart air fryer like Cosori and Google Home? Will both of them work together?
Well, we found an answer for you!
In short, the Cosori Air Fryer does work with Google Home. For instance, COSORI Smart Air Fryer(100 Recipes) 12-in-1 Large XL Oven works well with your Google Assistant. That means that you can simply say “OK Google, turn on the air fryer” and it will start up instantly. The air fryer does not turn off when the Google Assistant is awakened, and you can still control your air fryer.
With your Andriod Phone or iPhone, you will have no problem setting up your account and connecting your new COSORI Air Fryer with the VeSync app to Google Home.
There are some things you want to keep in mind before deciding if the Cosori smart Air Fryer suits your needs. For example, all of the air fryer’s functions are controlled by voice commands. You do not have to use any remote or app to switch between different options. Just say the option that you want to use, and it will work!
Another thing worth mentioning is that the Cosori Air Fryer can’t be used as a Bluetooth speaker. This means that you cannot play music through your air fryer. It is a great way to get hands-on with your food, but if you are looking for a speaker too, the Cosori Air Fryer isn’t right for you.
How to connect Cosori Air fryer to Google Home
If you have a Google Home and a Cosori Air Fryer, then you would like to know how to connect them together.
- First, make sure both the Cosori Air Fryer and the Google Home are charged.
- The next step is to connect them using Bluetooth on your device, which will ask whether you want it to pair with a nearby device.
- Next, hold down the power button on the back of your Cosori for 10 seconds until you see three rapid flashes of light from it.
- In order to set up the Google Home to work with your fryer, you will need the Cosori Assistant mobile app.
- Next, you will need to press the microphone icon on the Google Home App. After that, press continue followed by the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next is tapping on “Link Devices,” and then pressing “Link a Device,” which allows you to add devices by entering their name (here we link it to Cosori Air Fryer).
- Now, you should be able to control your air fryer with voice commands by saying things like “Hey Google: Set the temperature to 375 degrees in Cosori Air Fryer.”
- Next, you could set a timer for your Cosori fryer by saying “Hey Google: Start cooking for 2 minutes in Cosori Air Fryer.”
- These are some examples of all that you could say. When it is time to turn off your machine, simply say “Hey Google: Stop cooking in Cosori Air fryer.
Overall, the Cosori Air Fryer is a great machine since it can adjust to cooking almost anything including chicken, steak, and shrimp. In addition, there are many positive reviews about the machine and it is perfect for families since there are no excess oils or fats in the food.
Cosori air Fryer Google Home Commands
As the newest household-name cooking device, the Cosori smart air fryer is slowly but surely becoming more accessible. For those of you who are committed to using this appliance for its amazing health benefits, but want a little bit of help from outside sources, we’ve compiled a list of useful google home commands that will make your life so much easier.
To start, we’ll give you a few google home commands for your Cosori air fryer that will enable you to set up your air fryer. With these commands, you’ll be able to set the temperature of your air fryer, turn it on and off, and see its current temperature. It’s easy!
- “Hey Google: Set the temperature to 375 degrees in Cosori Air Fryer.”
- “Hey Google: Start cooking for 2 minutes in Cosori Air Fryer.”
- “Hey Google: Stop cooking in Cosori Air fryer.
- Can you put butter in a Silicone Microwave Popcorn Popper? - June 18, 2023
- How to Use the Multi-Layer Rack in an Air Fryer - June 18, 2023
- Big Boss Air Fryer Review: Is the 16-Quart Oil-less Air Fryer Worth the Hype? - June 18, 2023