Is it possible to wash a Cosori air fryer in a dishwasher? Yes, but if you’re going to do it you should read this blog post first. Cosori air fryers are energy-saving devices that cook food by circulating hot air quickly. The appliance is popular because of its versatility and the ability to cook many foods like french fries, onion rings, and even a whole turkey.
Is Cosori air fryer dishwasher safe?
Cosori air fryer is dishwasher-safe so you can have ease of cleaning it. All you need to do is make sure the cord and electric base are unplugged before placing them in the dishwasher. Always empty the basket that holds any food particles and wipe down any removable parts that could have gotten dirty during cooking, such as the lid, tray, or mesh filter with a damp cloth.
The Cosori air fryer is intended to be washed in a dishwasher without any problem. It’s only for the unit base and food basket though.
While most Cosori air fryers can be washed by hand in a sink or dishwasher as long as it’s not used for raw meat, you should NEVER put your Cosori air fryer in the dishwasher during or after cooking food because it will damage the machine.
Most Cosori air fryers have a removable oil reservoir. This is the part of the machine that does the cooking and releases hot air. The air hole is covered by a metal door on the top or at one side of the machine.
Some models also have an oil reservoir on the bottom, but this part of the machine is designed to collect grease before it reaches your food which makes it unsuitable for dishwashers. If you want to wash your Cosori air fryer in the dishwasher, remove both the top and bottom parts.
To help you remove parts on models that don’t have removable oil reservoirs, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the machine from the power outlet and wait for it to cool down.
2. Place a folded towel on top of a kitchen counter or table and put your air fryer on it.
3. Take off the top part of the machine that houses the air hole (the one that protects you from hot air).
4. Place another folded towel on top of the machine and unplug it again.
5. Put both parts on top of the machine that has been removed. This will protect them from dropping and damaging the machine during dishwasher washing.
6. Wash the Cosori air fryer parts in the dishwasher as usual.
7. Before you put them back together, make sure that all parts are clean and dry.
8. Put the top part of the air fryer back on and tighten the screws to secure it in place.
9. Put a small amount of vegetable oil (about 1 tablespoon) through the air hole that was covered by a metal door before you put the machine in a dishwasher for washing. This will protect the oils from spilling out during dishwasher washing.
10. Place the air fryer in the dishwasher and run it through a normal cycle.
11. When you’re done, remove both parts of the machine, dry them in a towel, and plug in your Cosori air fryer once again.
12. Put them back together and make sure you put them back in place correctly this time.
How to deep clean Cosori Air Fryer?
We’ve all been there. It may be due to the buildup of old cooking oils or grease, but your Cosori Air Fryer is starting to look a bit gross. Sure, it’s cool and all – but if you don’t deep clean your Cosori Air Fryer on a regular basis it’ll just get worse and worse. But don’t worry, because here are a few tips to help you get your Cosori Air Fryer back in tip-top shape. you will be proficient in cleaning the inside of your cosori air fryer.
Warning: Please make sure that the Cosori Air Fryer is completely turned off and unplugged before attempting any of the following steps. Also, don’t forget to use gloves!
Start by taking apart your Cosori Air Fryer. Slide out the inner pot that holds the cooking oil and remove all accessories from the outside of the fryer. Detach the handle from the fryer as well. It will be a lot easier to clean if you can remove these pieces.
If you don’t have instructions on how to take apart your Cosori Air Fryer, just leave a comment below and we’ll write up a new step-by-step post for you.
Fill your sink with hot water and dish soap – enough water to submerge everything that you took out of your Cosori Air Fryer.
Drop in the pieces that you took out of your Cosori Air Fryer and let them soak for at least 1-2 hours, but preferably overnight. This will make it a lot easier to get everything really clean.
After the pieces have soaked overnight, remove them from the sink and put on your gloves. Take each piece one at a time and scrub it with soap under running water. Any extra gunk should come off easily with this technique.
After scrubbing, place all parts back into your Cosori Air Fryer including the inner pot with oil. Fill the pot with water and place it on top of the Cosori Air Fryer. Now turn on the Cosori Air Fryer at 350F for 30 minutes.
This will help to sterilize any leftover gunk that may remain in your Cosori Air Fryer and will also clean up any residue leftover from cleaning the pieces with soap. Make sure to use a sponge soaked in hot water to wipe down the inside of your Cosori Air Fryer when the timer is up.
Dry all removed parts with a paper towel. Finally, dry out any excess soap left in the sink with a paper towel. That’s it! All parts should be nice and clean now, but just to make sure that everything is working right, turn your Cosori Air Fryer on while it’s plugged in and check that everything is working properly.
After testing your Cosori Air Fryer, put all of the pieces back into your Cosori Air Fryer. That’s it! You’re done!
Just remember to deep clean your Cosori Air Fryer every once in a while and you’ll be good to go! Happy cooking – and thank you for choosing one of the best air fryers on the market – the Cosori Air Fryer!
What NOT to do when cleaning your Cosori Air fryer
So you’ve got a new Cosori Air Fryer, but now it’s coated with all kinds of gross crud and grime—and no amount of scrubbing will work. You can’t believe the fast-food chains that use this kind of technology, it’s literally dirtier than any frying pan.
First, read the manual to figure out how to properly clean your Cosori air fryer machine, and then take a deep breath because it’s not as bad as you think. Don’t have one yet? kindly purchase Cosori Air fryer via Amazon here
- First off, you can’t possibly think of cleaning it in the sink with soap or anything else.
- Do not use metal, steel wool, or a scouring pad to clean non-stick parts of your air fryer. This will quickly remove the non-stick coating, leaving you at risk of consuming it while cooking.
- If you have trouble removing food or residue, use the soaking method. Do not use metal utensils or scouring pads. However, this is okay on the metal of the heating element.
- Second, don’t submerge your entire Cosori air fryer in water. Some parts can be removed and cleaned or placed in the dishwasher, but the main unit has electrical components and may break if submerged.
- Do not clean it until the appliance has cooled down completely.
Cleaning your Cosori air fryer doesn’t have to be a chore if you keep up with regular maintenance. As long as you clean it after each use, you don’t have to worry about food buildup or ruining your air fryer by trying to scrub it off.
The longer you leave the food in the air fryer, the harder it is to clean! So after you use it, wipe down your air fryer and give it a good clean!
While regular cleaning of your Air fryer basket will do wonders to keep your Air fryer clean and free of odors, it is so important to thoroughly clean your Air fryer, and please do not immerse your Cosori air fryer in a dishwasher. there are some specialized cleaning solutions for Cosori air fryer.
There are many different tools you can use to clean your air fryer. Use what works best for you and your air fryer! Some materials you may need include: Lemon juice & Vinegar to get rid of bad odors at the end, Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Microfibre cloth, and some DIY Stain Remover and an Old Toothbrush
How often you should clean your air fryer really depends on how often you use it. Check the heating element regularly. You may need to clean it at least once every month.
- Actifry vs Air Fryer: Which is the Best Fryer for You In 2023? - October 22, 2022
- How to Grill in Microwave Convection Oven: The Best Way to Heat, Rack, and Work - September 17, 2022
- How to Use the Multi-Layer Rack in an Air Fryer - September 17, 2022
2 thoughts on “Can you wash Cosori air fryer in Dishwasher?”
Could you please send me information on taking apart my coworkers air fryer? Thank you
Thank you for reaching out. However, I’d like ask, why do you want to “take apart” your coworker’s air fryer?