I have to admit, I love crock pot recipes. They are easy and convenient for busy days- especially a day when you must prepare multiple dishes at once, like cooking ribs in the oven alongside other food items. For most moms, the crock pot is a staple in the kitchen. It’s convenient and easy to use!
Crock-Pots are a common sight in many American households. Many people use them to make stews or slow cooker meals from scratch, but what about when you want something quick? This article will teach you how to cook ribeye steak using your trusty crockpot.
Can you cook ribeye steaks in a crock pot?
Yes, you can cook ribeye steaks in a crock pot without stress. A crock-pot is a type of slow cooker that can cook food at low temperatures. The ribeye steak recipe calls for cooking the beef in the crockpot, which is done by adding salt and pepper to it, setting the temperature on high, and covering it with aluminium foil.
The article explains how you can cook ribeye steaks in a crock pot by first seasoning them with salt and pepper before placing them on top of vegetables placed on the bottom rack of your oven. The beef can then cook for about 5 hours if you have a crock-pot that has an automatic shut off feature.
Ribeye Steak in Crock Pot Recipe
There are several cooking methods for making a perfect ribeye steak at home that will satisfy your hunger with a heavenly taste. So, today, I’m going to share some Ribeye Steak Crock Pot recipes that you can make at home in no time.
Ribeye steak has long been popular due to its unique combination of smoky and tender meat. Furthermore, it can be cooked in a variety of ways, all of which ensure a delicious taste in every bite. So, let’s take a look at the recipes.
Ribeye Roast Crock Pot Recipe
One of the most popular methods for cooking steak at home is the Ribeye Roast Crock Pot Recipe. This recipe is both time-efficient and simple to prepare. The savory and smoky flavored steak can provide the most incredible flavor. So let’s get started on the recipe:
- 2 lb of meat for steak
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of cayenne pepper and brown mustard
- ½ tsp of garlic powder and celery seed
- ½ tsp of chili powder and paprika
- ½ tsp of barbeque sauce (any choice)
- ½ cups of cooking oil (any choice)
- ½ cups of water
- Put the meat in a dish and marinate it in cooking oil. Then, to bring out the savory flavor, sprinkle with salt and pepper and rub evenly with your hands.
- Then sprinkle chili powder and paprika on top of the meat to add extra heat flavor. To get the smoky steak flavor, season with cayenne pepper and garlic powder before marinating.
- Then sprinkle celery seed on top and rub the entire meat piece thoroughly with your hands for a few minutes. Place the ribeye steaks in a crock pot after giving them a rubbing massage to ensure an even coating of spices.
- To keep the meat tender and to avoid overcooking, add water to the crock pot. Cook the steak for 3 hours on medium-high heat after pouring on the barbeque sauce, or until the top layer becomes smoky and tender.
- Finally, remove the steak pieces from the pot and drizzle with lemon juice before serving the delectable Ribeye Roast Crock Pot.
Classic Gravy Ribeye Crockpot Recipe
This is another ribeye crock pot recipe that is perfect for those times when you need a delicious dish but doesn’t have the time to make it.
- 2 lb of ribeye steak meat
- 2 package of gravy mix (any choice)
- ½ tsp of salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of onion and garlic powder
- ½ tsp of celery seed
- ¼ tsp of chilli powder and paprika
- 2 cups of water
- Take the steak meat and season it with salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. After giving your hands a good rubbing, sprinkle on some onion and garlic powder.
- Then add the chilli powder and paprika for a hot and spicy tang, and rub the steak meat evenly to coat.
- Then sprinkle celery seed on top of the meat and place it in a slow cooker. Then, pour in the water and gravy mix to achieve a savory and gravy texture.
- Cook the steak for 6-7 hours on low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent the steak from becoming overly charred. Add water for more gravy flavor and juicy, tender meat.
- Finally, remove the steak and the gravy ribeye recipe is ready to serve as a perfect side dish with any meal.
Nutritional Benefits of Ribeye Steak
According to the USDA, a 100-gram serving (about 3.5 ounces) of ribeye steak contains about 186 calories. Protein accounts for approximately 63 percent of those calories, with fat accounting for the remainder. Trim away any excess fat before cooking your ribeye steak in the Crock-Pot to reduce the fat content.
Cook some healthy vegetables in the slow cooker, such as corn, peppers, potatoes, and onions, to round out your meal. Or simply serve a delicious salad with plenty of leafy greens and your choice of vegetables and toppings such as tomatoes, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, or feta cheese with your meal.
- Actifry vs Air Fryer: Which is the Best Fryer for You In 2022? - October 22, 2022
- How to Grill in Microwave Convection Oven: The Best Way to Heat, Rack, and Work - September 17, 2022
- How to Use the Multi-Layer Rack in an Air Fryer - September 17, 2022