Cooking chicken and beef together sounds like a great idea but it can be difficult, especially if you are new to cooking with these types of proteins. So in this article, we will discuss how one should go about combining two different proteins for good results as well as tips that might help in achieving those results
When there is more than one type of protein, it becomes much harder to get the best result from your dish because they will react differently to the cooking temperature and time. This is something that happens with beef and chicken; they have different textures, tastes, flavours and so on
With this blog post, we are going to show you how easy – even if not recommended – it is possible to cook these two types of meat in the same pan so as not only to create delicious meals but avoid any health complications by leaving out certain ingredients or parts of the protein.
With a few special cooking techniques (and patience), you can make delicious dishes that your whole family will enjoy!
Can you cook chicken and beef together?
Many people believe that chicken and beef cannot be cooked together. The truth is, it can be done. You can cook chicken and beef together But with a few special cooking techniques. When chicken and beef are used in the same dish, they provide a delectable flavor that is unrivalled by any other dinner. They can be served as stir fry, stew, vegetable soup, and a variety of other recipes high in protein, fat, and vitamins.
You will need to use patience for the best results from your favourite dish. Poultry can be placed on the grill so that it’s cooked at a lower temperature.
If you’re unsure about whether or not the food is done, use a digital thermometer to make sure that it’s reached an appropriate temperature for bacteria destruction. It’ll help ensure that there are no harmful bacterial growths in your kitchen and will also prevent potential accidents like undercooked chicken falling into raw beef.
Chicken and Beef Together Recipes
There are many chicken and beef together recipes to try. For example, we have the Chicken and Beef Stir Fry. Stir fry is usually popular due to its rapid preparation time and freshness. This chicken and steak stir fry with season’s fresh harvested veggies will make your supper plate stand out!
What exactly is chicken and beef stir fry?
Chicken and beef stir fry is a quick processing method that allows the dish to be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It’s also fresh, which makes it popular for when you have time restraints or just want something quick and easy.
You can make chicken and beef stir fry with vegetables from your garden, but if you don’t have access to fresh produce, you can use frozen mixed vegetables instead.
What ingredients are needed to make chicken and beef stir fry?
- Vegetable Oil for Pan
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger minced
- 1 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Baby Carrots cut in half lengthwise
- ½ a Green Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 2 Scallions Green parts cut into 2″ strips, white parts sliced thin
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
For the sauce:
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth, Low in Sodium
- 1 Tablespoon Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Agave Nectar or 2 Teaspoons Sugar
40 Minutes (including preparation and cooking)
How to prepare Chicken and Beef Stir Fry
- Separately clean the chicken and beef and keep them aside. Prepare your veggies for stir fry by washing and chopping them. Keep in a separate bowl.
- Combine the chicken stock, soy sauce, corn starch, hoisin sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and agave nectar in a mixing bowl. Set aside after combining all of the ingredients.
- Pour some vegetable oil onto a big pan. Add the minced ginger and garlic to the cold oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until they are transparent and aromatic but not browned.
- Season your cut meat with salt and pepper. Cook until almost done but still a little raw, then transfer to a dish or bowl. Place aside.
- Start with the crunchiest veggies, such as carrots, then work your way down to the vegetables that take the least amount of cooking time, such as scallions.
- Season all of the veggies with salt and pepper to taste. You can change the flavor afterwards. Cook the veggies until they are crisp and tender.
- Return the meat to the pan and finish cooking it together. Then, stir the sauce to ensure that the corn starch does not stick to the bottom of the bowl, and pour it into the pan.
- Cook until the sauce has thickened somewhat. Toss the meat and veggies in the sauce well.
- Adjust the spices with salt and pepper as needed. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired. Serve the chicken meat over rice or pasta while it’s still hot.
Beef and chicken can be cooked together as long as the safe temperature for chicken or the temperature-time point required for pasteurisation is met. Chicken-beef recipes or chicken-burger recipes are both delicious and satisfying in terms of taste and texture.
The mix of white and red meats coupled with veggies is fantastic since it provides delicious flavor in a single meal.
It is critical to use a food thermometer to ensure that all of the food has achieved a temperature high enough to eliminate foodborne germs. A food thermometer should be used to ensure that every chicken reaches a safe minimum internal temperature of 165 °F (73.9 °C).