You’re trying to make pancakes for your family, but you realize after opening the fridge that milk and eggs are gone. But don’t worry, I got you covered with this delicious fluffy pancake recipe!
If you’re out of milk and eggs but still want a breakfast recipe that is easy to make without them then learn how to make these tasty pancakes without using any animal products or dairy. This is a great weekend breakfast or weeknight meal!
With this recipe, you can make delicious pancakes that are tasty and fluffy without the use of any dairy or animal products.
Pancakes are a favorite breakfast for many people. But, as some of you may know, milk and eggs aren’t the only ingredients that can make pancakes delicious-flour, baking powder and salt also do their part.
Can you make pancakes without milk and eggs?
Yes, you can. Pancakes without milk and eggs are easy to make with minimal ingredients. You will be using water and floor in place of milk and eggs. These pancakes can be a healthier option for breakfast or as a snack.
Pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast for the whole family. They’re also vegan-friendly, but you still need to find some alternatives to milk and eggs.
One option is using chickpea flour or almond flour in place of dairy ingredients because they provide protein without being animal-based!
Pancakes are a favourite breakfast for many people. But, as some of you may know, milk and eggs aren’t the only ingredients that can make pancakes delicious-flour, baking powder and salt also do their part. Here’s How To Make Fluffy Pancakes Without Milk Or Eggs.
How to Make Homemade Pancakes Without Milk Or Eggs
Pancakes are a breakfast staple for many people and can also be served as desserts. But when eggs, milk or butter is not an option, is it possible to make pancakes without dairy products?
Yes, with the right ingredients and a little bit of know-how.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of bread flour
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water (add more if the batter is too thick)
- Baking powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Melt 2 1/2 tablespoons margarine in a frying pan.
- To coat/grease all over, tilt the pan from side to side.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine melted margarine, water, and egg (if using).
- Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until completely moistened.
- It’s fine if the batter is lumpy.
- Cook the pancakes on the stovetop over medium-high heat (or 375F on electric frying pans).
- Pancakes should be cooked until the tops are bubbly and the bottoms are browned.
- Flip the pancakes to cook the other side (approximately four minutes per side).
- Serve with margarine, honey, brown sugar, or maple syrup, if desired.
- Actual cooking time will vary depending on the size of the pan used; I only have a small frying pan, so I have to do these individually. My mother has a large enough griddle to cook them all at once.
Pancakes are made without milk for protein, carbs and fats. It contains 264 calories per serving.
FAQs about pancakes made without milk and egg
Can you use water instead of milk to make pancakes?
You can make pancakes without milk by using water. You will also have to add ingredients such as sugar, salt, butter, and other liquids that provide flavor to the pancake batter.
What happens if you don’t add milk to pancakes?
If you don’t add milk to pancakes, they will be lighter in color and taste less sweet. You can expect that it would take longer for the batter to cook as well.
- Actifry vs Air Fryer: Which is the Best Fryer for You In 2023? - October 22, 2022
- How to Grill in Microwave Convection Oven: The Best Way to Heat, Rack, and Work - September 17, 2022
- How to Use the Multi-Layer Rack in an Air Fryer - September 17, 2022